11 May 2011

Can I Vent for a Moment?

It's another beautiful day in sunny Southern California, but I woke up feeling discouraged. 
I'm tired. 
Tired of sleeping in one position. 
Tired of my back hurting. 
Tired of having drains coming out of my body - and having to empty them, log them...etc.
Tired of not being able to wear clothes because of my incisions. 
Tired of not being able to shower! 
Tired of not being able to wash my own hair. 
Tired of not being able to weed my garden (or plant new things)
Tired of not being able to bend
Tired of hurting
Tired of taking meds
Tired of asking for help
Just tired.
.......Okay, I think I'm done for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tzak

You have every right to vent... MOST people in your situation would be SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS from frustration.. but not you .... You are the most positive person i know and you need to remember how well you have dealt with everything that has been thrown at you in last few months. If you want to vent then Vent. Know you are an AMAZING PERSON and that I love you... p.s. think Palm Springs... EXCUSE ME ... WAITRESS .. THAT LADY IS CHOKING .. OR WOULD YOU PREFER... GIRLS YOU CAN STOP GIGGLING NOW.....